Time is very expensive and you need to start thinking about your profession in this short period of time. Many of you may look forward to pursue some short term course or you may looking for higher studies and start preparing for any entrance exam. Only a graduation degree in not enough in this competitive world. You have to be expert in some part which leads you to get a decent job.
There are varieties of professions in various industries such as Clinical Research pharmacovigilance, Clinical data management, Medical coding, regulatory affairs, etc. So the main concern is to choosing the best job-oriented short term courses when so many courses are available for a short period of time. This short term courses enable you to boost your professional skills and helps in move up the corporate hierarchy.
Confused About what to do? Here are some options:
Here, we give below the list of the best job-oriented short term courses after graduation or pursuing graduation:
- Technical terminologies used in in interviews and job workplace.
- H.R and company communication skill
- Mock interviews and professionalism
- Aptitude training and brain boosting
- Group discussion and teamwork
- Job search/job applying tools and tricks
- Computer and online literacy required for job
- Job and companies application/Email writing
- Resume/C.V and profile building
- Motivational lecture by industry persons
- Career guidance/Self-confidence boosting
- Brush up on English language
- Soft skill communication
- Personality development and presentation skill
- Placement tool and assistance
- Other customize and personal support
Training to the placement Process:
- Pristyn Research solution is enthusiastic to help its candidates optimize their prospective in their field of interest.
- Soft skills are essential for your progress in a corporate career. Hence, it has been made an essential part of the classroom program.
- The Career Services team guides the learners to choose the right career. They also provide domain knowledge, skill, and aptitude to providing to manpower requirements of the Industry.
- The Career Services team conducts a pre-qualification and screening process to ensure that you get the right opportunities in track with your objectives.
- The Career Services team also works closely with the HR departments of Companies to understand their fundamentals and recruitment procedures.
- Feedback received from the recruiters is used to analyse the job requirements with the skill sets of our candidates .This helps us guide our learners better for such opportunities.
The Career Services team identifies the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting the most suitable aspirants. They even help with scheduling interviews and arranging the Campus drive process